As part of the use of this app, your personal data will be processed by us as the person responsible for data processing and stored for the period necessary to fulfill the specified purposes and legal obligations.
In the following, we will inform you about what data it is, how it is processed and what rights you have in this regard.
According to Art. 4 No. 1 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1. Name and contact details of the person responsible for processing and the official data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing in connection with the use of our app by the person responsible:
We are not obliged to appoint a data protection officer.
2) App permissions
Our app does not require any special authorizations on your mobile device to install and run.
When clicking on recipe images, it is possible that the following authorization will be requested:
- Files and media: Access photos, media, and other files on your smartphone
Explicit confirmation from you is required here.
3. Use of push services
4. Evaluation of usage data
We only evaluate the use of our app statistically. However, this data cannot be linked to your identity. We have no way of assigning this data to your person and we also do not merge this data with other data sources.
We only collect the following data for permanent purposes:
- Name of the file accessed
- Date and time of the request
- Amount of data transferred
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
If you make use of the storage functions of our app, no personal data will be transmitted to us. A recipe is saved as a favorite locally on your device.
5. Affected Rights
You have the right:
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, request the origin of your data, unless we have collected it;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert or exercise it or you need to defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible and;
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our company headquarters.
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.e GDPR (data processing in the public interest) and Article 6 Para . 1 sentence 1 lit.f GDPR (data processing based on a weighing of interests) takes place, to object.
If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If your objection is directed against the processing of data for the purpose of direct advertising, we will immediately stop processing. In this case it is not necessary to specify a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of objection, an email to the email address given above is sufficient.
6. Changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is dated May 2021.
Due to the further development of our app or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up the current data protection declaration at any time within the app.